Golf Hike Bike
Coed Jewish Skiing
Coed Jewish Softball
Coed Jewish Bowling
Coed Jewish Golf
Coed Jewish Football
Coed Jewish Tennis
Coed Jewish Volleyball
- main page
Jewish Golf-Hike-Tennis Trip to Vermont July 4th Weekend!
Join us for a great July
4th 2005 getaway
We will be spending the July 4th 2005 weekend
(July 2-4)at Mount Snow right next door to the Green Mountains.
Mount Snow is in Southern Vermont a few hours drive away for anyone from
the New York or New England area.
This Trip Includes The Following:
- Golf, Hike, and or Tennis for two days
- 2 Nights of Lodging (with a third optional night)
- Full Breakfast both days
- Dinner Saturday night
Accommodations are Lakeside lodging at Mt. Snow with views of the Mountain, two double beds per room,
an outdoor pool and a Jacuzzi. An optional third night (on Friday) is
available at additional cost.
The golf is rated one of the top 10 resort courses in the country and should
be great for both experienced and beginner players. Hiking will be in the
proximity of the Green Mountains with an abundance of trails including the
Long Trail, perhaps the most well know in the area. We will hike trails of moderate difficulty.
OTHER EVENTS AND
ACTIVITIES THAT ARE AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
Shopping - This quaint Valley holds many artisan shops with some of the best crafts, pottery, wood carving and antiques found in Vermont.
Fireworks, downtown Wilmington
A spectacular fireworks show on July 3rd, sponsored by the Mount
Snow Valley Chamber of Commerce, at Baker's Field in downtown
55th Annual Parade &
Street Fair - Wardsboro, VT
The oldest street fair & parade in
the state of Vermont will take place on July 4th in Wardsboro. Vendors
of all types, food, an art show, and auctions follow the parade.
Car Pooling will be arranged as we approach the event date.
Please click here to get driving
directions to Mount Snow.
All activities include Hike, Tennis, Shopping Downtown, or Poolside
An Optional third
night is available to those who desire to arrive one day early on
Friday, July 1.
- Option A: Two Nights, fee: $189, No Golf
- Option B: Three Nights, fee: $239, No Golf
- Option C: Two Nights, fee: $269, One day of Golf
- Option D: Two Nights, fee: $329, Two days of Golf
- Options E: Three Nights, Fee $319, One day of Golf
- Options F: Three Nights, Fee $379, Two days of Golf
Fees include all taxes, gratuities, lodging (double occupancy - we will
match roommates), golf fees, and dinner on Sunday night.
Single room occupancy is available for an additional $90 for two nights
and $135 for three nights.
The Registration Deadline is May 31. Registrations received after
the deadline will be accessed a late fee of $15.00. Registrations are accepted on a
space available basis only.
To register please send your payment, made payable to Coed Jewish Sports
Coed Jewish Sports
P.O. Box 920844
Needham, MA 02492
Please Provide The Following Information
With Your Registration:|
- Option A, B, C, D, E, or F (see above
for description and pricing)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- How you heard about the trip?
- Golf ability: Scratch to 85, 86-104, 105-125 (novice level)
- Tennis: please indicate if you desire to play one or both days.
- Age and marital status (this helps us pair up roommates)
- Roommate, if you are signing up with someone, otherwise we will pair you
off with someone.